Online Adult Volunteer Information & Registration
Blessed are the Merciful
“Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy” (Matthew 5:7)
Adult Volunteer Information & Registration Form
Adult Volunteer Fee: Free
Virtus Training: All adult volunteers attending the Eucharistic Youth Rally must have taken the Diocesan “Protecting Our Children” Virtus Training. You will be contacted by a adult volunteer shortly after we receive this registration to discuss your paperwork.
- Adult Volunteers must be at least 21 years of age.
- Adult Volunteers are expected to oversee and assist the youth, especially during the talks, breaks, Holy Hour, Mass, and at meals. They are also expected to be responsible for a specified job at the Rally (you will be notified of your job prior to the rally).
- Adult Volunteers must complete the Registration information below
- All Adult Volunteers are REQUIRED to complete a liability/medical release form and either mail it in (preferred) or submit at the beginning of the Rally at registration.
- You will not be assigned to watch a specific group of youth at the rally. Your overseeing responsibilities will be for the general population.
Nametags: Each participant (youth and adult volunteers) will receive a nametag upon arriving at the rally. These tags will be given out at the registration table and must be worn at all times throughout the day.